If your ooze pen not lighting up when charging it, there are a few things you can do to troubleshoot the issue. In most cases, the problem is easily resolved and you’ll be back to enjoying your pen in no time.
How to Troubleshoot an Ooze Pen That Won’t Light Up When Charging
1. Check the Battery
If your Ooze pen is not lighting up when charging, the first thing you should do is check the battery. Make sure that the battery is properly seated in the charging port and that there are no loose connections. If the battery is not seated properly, it will not make a good connection and will not charge.
2. Clean the Charging Port
If the battery is seated properly and there are no loose connections, then the next thing you should do is clean the charging port. Use a cotton swab dipped in rubbing alcohol to clean any dirt or debris from the port. Once you have cleaned the port, try charging your pen again.
3. Try a Different Charging Cable
If your pen still doesn’t charge after checking the battery and cleaning the port, then try using a different charging cable. It’s possible that the cable you are using is defective or damaged. A new cable should resolve the problem.
4. Contact Customer Support
If you’ve tried all of the above and your pen still won’t charge, then it’s time to contact customer support. They will be able to help you troubleshoot the problem and determine if there is a more serious issue with your pen that needs to be addressed.
5 Signs that your ooze pen is faulty.
- If you notice a strange odor coming from the pen, this is an indication that it is faulty. This aroma could be toxic so make sure to handle it with care.
- If your ink dries much faster than normal or if it does not flow smoothly out of the pen tip, then you might have a faulty ooze pen on your hands. You should replace it as soon as possible before any damage occurs to your documents and papers.
- If ink constantly bubbles up inside the barrel of the pen when you are writing, this is another sign that something is wrong with your ooze pen and that you need to get a new one immediately. Bubbles can lead to clogged lines of ink and make it difficult or impossible to write with the pen.
- If the ink begins to leak out of the tip of the ooze pen, this is a clear indication that something is wrong with your pen.
- If you notice that ink smears or spreads too easily across your writing surface, then you might have a faulty ooze pen on hand.
In the end
If your Ooze pen isn’t lighting up when you charge it, don’t panic! There are a few things you can do to troubleshoot the issue. In most cases, it’s a simple fix and you’ll be back to using your pen in no time. Just remember to check the battery, clean the charging port, and try a different charging cable before contacting customer support.